|About White Knot
Planning an Event
|White Knot for Equality strongly believes in protecting the privacy of its visitors and members.
- Visitors do not have to provide any personal information to use the WhiteKnot.org website.
- When you join our mailing list, we require only your email address, although you can optionally enter your first and last name. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained at the bottom of all email newsletters we send.
- We do not share our mailing list with any other organization. If we offer a special co-registration with another organization, you will be fully informed and have the opportunity to opt out.
- When you make a donation or purchase, we record your name and address. This information is not shared with any person or entity outside the White Knot organization. Paypal handles all transactions for White Knot using their secure system. We do not have access to the credit card number you provide in making your donation or purchase.
- In taking donations, White Knot For Equality may be required to report individual donations above a certain amount to the IRS.
- White Knot for Equality is not responsible for the privacy practices of the sites to which we link.
For more information contact us.